Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vcr Engine Useful And Enlightening Dear Abby Got An April Fool's Day Letter. I Laughed, Did You?

Dear Abby got an April fool's day letter. I laughed, Did you? - vcr engine useful and enlightening

Dear Abby: To say that bothers me is an understatement. I have a terrible problem. My wife of 22 years, "Verna," was recently sentenced to 15 years in prison. Verna, you see always programmed our VCR. Therefore, I have no idea how I record my favorite sporting events.

I asked to teach my daughter to use me, the damn thing, but she is still mad at me because when I asked her if her blue blazer made them fat, he replied: "No, I think this jacket makes it are fat. "s twice as high as burgers, you have taken in pairs at a time that you are making so bold."

I think maybe if I had a small ad in my local newspaper to find a good wife and my spirit of all sports that I missed on TV. Here's how the plan is as follows: "SWM seeks female parent with a lot of money and a fast car. The race, age and looks unimportant. Please send a photo of the car.

I know that receives hundreds of letters each day, with exactly the same problems I have, but please tell me what to do. --April Fool of Fort Smith, Ark..

Dear April Fool: People often ask me if I follow the letters, and in honor of the day, joke, I'm selling pressure.

By the way, do not forget the classifieds. Problems in the family and plenty of acceleration to another engine

No comments:

Post a Comment