Friday, December 11, 2009

Constant Pubic Itching -lice -crabs Do I Have Crabs Or Pubic Lice?

Do I have Crabs or Pubic Lice? - constant pubic itching -lice -crabs

I am a teenager, I never had sex, but I think just about my penis itch in my pubic hair. I have not seen bugs crawling or something. Scabies is not constant, but sometimes I get a burning sensation. It generally starts after taking a sleep in the night before the shower. but any other part of the day, I am right or no amounts of itching. I do not know if I have cancer or not or if it is normal for my pubic area itching. As I said earlier, is not constant, but is rather relaxed. and so it is a way to really see if I have crabs because they are clearly visible? or are difficult to detect?

PS - you do not seek answers, "a doctor"
THANKS

5 comments:

☆Nurse Critter '09☆ said...

I hate it, the only one to say, but pubic lice "crabs". And yes, he did not know you were able to see when she walked through the area to be watched very slowly and carefully. It seems that you are allergic to use soap or detergent can to wash clothes. If you shave or trim their pubic hair, then it is that the hair can grow. Try different with a detergent or soap, and if not stopped, then go check out.

marshal said...

Lice spread easily from person to person contact or through clothing and personal items (such as hats or hairbrushes). A louse can not fly or jump.

Note: the crabs are a form of lice ...
PS: I would be a doctor in person

Ms. Le'Kia said...

They would be able to see crabs or nits. You have dry skin or an allergic reaction to soap for washing. In any case, go to this site (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/crabs/art ... and read the information there. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

STEPH said...

can t buy an STD if you have direct genital contact with someone with crabs. It's probably just a rash.

Here. And Now. said...

I do not know how old you are, but maybe there is some hair continues to grow causing itching.

Or maybe you are allergic to soap? Or soap will not wash in innocence, the hair?

Crabs and lice are visible, and would be able to say whether he had.

Have you tried to see shaving, to see if the skin irritation? They bite when you come back, but when you see them on your skin, then it must be so.

And unfortunately, I know you said not to do, but if it continues so, you need to see a doctor. Maybe your skin is dry. Try a moisturizing soap, and if that fails, you really need to consult a doctor to see if there is a skin disease.

Post a Comment