Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Trophy Whitetail Counties In Kentucky Which County In Kentucky Is The Best For Taking Trophy Whitetails?

Which county in Kentucky is the best for taking trophy whitetails? - best trophy whitetail counties in kentucky

I'm from North Carolina and has begun to travel in order to hunt deer this year. I went to Ohio last few weeks and I was very impressed with the deer hunt. I have just started in Kentucky, but was not sure that the district has the best chance for a lot of money. Thanks for the help

3 comments:

Dana H said...

The mere mention .....

Olga said...

I am new to the United States, but I'm in Kentucky. I saw herds of deer in the Martin Lawrence and Boyd counties in Kentucky. All dimensions are very good. I especially do and see deer. I know few people here, but this weekend I was at a party in eastern Kentucky by the people I met loaded on the computer. Maybe I can learn more about it.

south said...

Probably in the eastern part of the state.

Post a Comment