Monday, February 15, 2010

Angela Pitts Calendar Myamme What Do You Think Of The Cast Of I Love Money 2?

What do you think of the cast of I Love Money 2? - angela pitts calendar myamme

The agreement will be announced here was

Tailor Made (George Weisgerber) I Love New York 2
Heat (Jason Rosell) I Love New York
The Entertainer (Frank Maresca) I Love New York 2
Saaphyri Windsor Flavor of Love 2
Smiley (Leiler Ondrade) Flavor of Love
Buckwild (Becky Johnston) Flavor of Love 2
Angelique Morgan Rock of Love 2
Buddha (Ezra Masters) I Love New York 2
Onix (William Lash) I Love New York
20 Pack (Nico Vasquez) I Love New York 2
It (Kwame Smalls) I Love New York 2
Prancer (Mercedes Clausen) Flavor of Love 3
Myammee (Angela Pitts) Flavor of Love 3
Ice (Amanda Dohne) Flavor of Love 3
Milf (Ahmo height) Real Chance of Love
Cali (Christina Ly) Real Chance of Love
Tamara Witmer Rock Of Love
Bonez (Kevin Peters) I Love New York
T-Weed (Kevin Watson) I Love New York

I like the model they want to win or Cali Smiley

2 comments:

Realitis... said...

Now, without Megan and Brandi C. I wonder as to manipulate the results. I do not know some of these people, but I'm sure it will be when the show begins. The leader there is, I'm sure you will laugh at their stupidity.
Show how this change makes sooooooo funny. :]
Angelique I am sure will be fun, but his thoughts during zee streeping OV doubt that he is the time of the EEG and Zee coople a lot of money for a DAT OV monthz do ....

I'll probably encourage Buckwild, Saaphyri heat and smiley. The people are really cool and fun and looks real.

Ghira said...

I'm excited! I LOVED I Love Money 1!

Do not understand why you want the warmth and entertainment are back ... VH1 is the entertainment center finally out of the house of her parents. lol

Anyhoo - you know that is the Buddha in the Zane Sex Chronicles on Cinemax? I opened channels a few weeks ago and saw him get ... TMI seriously! Suppose you have a concert, you lose! lol

Post a Comment